About JLKare & Support Limited
Home Care In West Midlands
Our vision is of a society in which all people are valued and equal citizens in control of their own lives.
JLKare and Support Limited aim to provide a person centred approach and ensure the service users are in control of their own lives and valued as contributing members of their local communities.
Aims and Objectives
- Our business will be led by Directors with expert knowledge of the Health and Social Care Sector.
- We aim to provide a safe, effective and reliable service in a person centred way, recognising individuals’ rights and choices.
- We aim to provide a safe service where people are protected from abuse and staff respect the clients’ human rights.
- We aim to maximise choice, control and independence for the people we support.
- We aim to ensure people are treated with respect and dignity at all times. The people we support will be at the heart of what we do.
- We aim to have a “can do” attitude and will support people to maximise their potential and wellbeing.
- We aim to select staff who are caring, compassionate and competent with a good value base, and will promote continual professional development.
- We aim to ensure clients are encouraged to take controlled risks whilst recognising individual’s rights and choices.
- We aim to treat people with privacy, dignity and respect at all times and involve them in how the service is run.
- We aim to ensure people are aware of their human rights whilst promoting equality and inclusion.
Our objective is the provision of a high quality professional organisation that is committed to assisting the clients to maintain his/her quality of life and to remain in their own homes for as long as possible, and as long as it’s in the clients own interests.
Our Principles and Values
To fulfil our vision and mission, we are guided by our core values of integrity, trust, kindness, dignity, compassion and respect for each other, staff and clients.
We strive to be honest, transparent, fair and ethical in everything we do.
- To focus on clients.
- To provide personal care in ways which have positive outcomes for clients and promote their active participation.
- To work with other professionals, to encourage an ethos of cooperation for the benefit of the clients.
- To ensure we are fit for purpose.
- To meet assessed needs. Before we provide services, we ensure that potential client’s needs and preferences are thoroughly assessed.
- To ensure that the care and support provided have the flexibility to respond to changing needs or requirements.
- To provide quality services that through audits, identifying ways for continuous improvements.
- To employ a quality workforce with the right experience, knowledge and attitude.
- That staff are caring, compassionate, and consistent and show courage, and commitment. That staff are able to communicate effectively and are competent to do their job.
- Staff to ensure that they will gain consent before any care is given.
All staff will have a comprehensive induction, meeting the requirements of the Care Certificate. All staff will commence a QCF qualification within 12 months of employment.
All staff are subject to regular supervision and annual appraisals and we encourage staff to have a work-life balance.
- We will celebrate success and try to make life enjoyable for all.
- To support employees to sign up to become dignity champions.
- To listen to and act upon client’s complaints in a timely, respectful manner.
- To ensure confidentiality of client’s personal information at all times.
- To be open and transparent and learn from mistakes.
We are based in Smethwick and offer our home care services throughout the West Midlands, including cities such as Birmingham.